Membership (Join or Renew here)
What is Snowsport England membership and why should you buy it?
Snowsport England membership provides support and benefits to all level of snowsport participant, what ever level you ski/ride at. Members of Snowsport England enjoy discounts from top snowsport retailers plus insurance.
By joining Snowsport England, you are actively supporting all the work we do, helping us to invest in the development of snowsports across England, supporting the future of skiing and boarding from grass roots to elite level.
To register as a new member or renew your membership this can all be done at our online membership site.
- Worldwide Civil Liability insurance (third party & professional indemnity) £5 million
- Inclusion on the list of qualified Tutors, Coaches, Instructors and Leaders.
- Quarterly Piste magazine
- Representation at National and British levels
- Snowsport England Annual Report (on request)
- Access to Snowsport Scotland, Snowsport Wales and Northern Ireland Ski Council Coaching Scheme courses
- Membership Options
- Minis Free Offer
- Associate Membership
- Membership Fees
- Initial Registration Form 2013
- Renewal Registration Form 2013
Membership of Snowsport England needs to be renewed annually before 31st October. If you don't renew by this date then you will not be covered by the Snowsport England Insurance and licences wont be issued.
- Supporter Membership - for those that are not performers, coaches or instructors