Snowsports Sports Maker
Snowsports Sports Makers
- Have you got the Snowsports bug and want to pass on your passion to new people?
- Do you know a group of people that would like to learn to ski or board?
- Do you want to encourage members of your skiing or snowboarding club to hit the club slopes more often?
- If the answer is yes to any of the above then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Be part of the GO SKI GO BOARD programme – A 6 week programmes aimed at:
1. People new to the sport – GET SKIING GET BOARDING,
2. People who want to improve – GO SKI GO BOARD
3. Social participants – JUST SKI JUSTBOARD.
The aim - After the 6 weeks people continue to use their new skills.
Better still, there’s only one cost! All equipment, lift passes and instruction (where applicable) will be included. All you need to do is turn up in warm clothes (gloves essential) have fun, make new friends, enjoy the social side and learn new skills, all whilst you get fit
What Role Can You Do To Make Snowsports Happen?
Signposter - Find GO SKI or GO BOARD session, place, time and price that’s convenient for you and your friends
Promoter - Tell your friends about it/round up your friends (sell them the benefits that will get them involved), share results/news afterwards with the people who take part and with other friends/colleagues who might want to join in next time
People Activator – Book the activity/register your friends, remind your friends the day before to bring in their kit and cash, ask them afterwards who wants to do it again and suggest the next date, and remind them how to book/register
Activity Activator - Help the person who’s running the session: help to welcome people, sign in people, help people with their hire equipment, show to the slopes, encourage and reassure people on and off the slope
To register your interest, please email email@example.com.