Company No. 01517634
THE COMPANIES ACT 2006
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
SNOWSPORT ENGLAND LIMITED
Dated 24th May 2021
Dear Snowsport England Member,
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual general meeting of the Company will be held virtually, on the 17th of June at 1.00pm.
The Board would like to invite you to attend the AGM to be held virtually via Zoom on the 17th of June 2021 at 1.00pm. If it is not possible to join, then we very much encourage you to complete the proxy form which will only take a couple of minutes and can be done on-line through survey monkey. Please find all the relevant supporting documents on the Snowsport England website and links below to them.
If you are joining the AGM please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Snowsport England membership number or club name so that joining details can be sent.
By order of the Company Secretary
- A Member, over the age of 16, is entitled to appoint another person as their proxy to exercise all or any of their rights to attend and to speak and vote at the meeting.
- Proxies may be appointed using the enclosed proxy form. This must be
- a.) completed online and submitted no later than 48 hours before the meeting; or
- b.) printed, completed, signed and returned to the Secretary of the Company, Claire Pennell, by email to email@example.com or post to Claire Pennell, Sportpark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 3QF with any accompanying documents and received no later than 48 hours before the meeting.
- The appointment of a proxy will not prevent you from subsequently attending and voting at the meeting in person. If you have appointed a proxy and attend the meeting in person, your proxy appointment will automatically be terminated.
- If you wish to terminate a proxy instruction otherwise than in accordance with Note 3 above you will need to do so in accordance with Note 10 to the proxy form