The EOLA GBR Series is back in 2023!
Featuring a full schedule of exciting indoor and outdoor races, starting in late April.This year marks the third consecutive year that eola, a leading booking and management system provider, is sponsoring the GBR Series. After two successful years of partnership, eola continues to be the headline sponsor, supporting the growth and development of skiing talent across the UK. The EOLA GBR Series showcases the highest level of ski racing on UK artificial slopes, with five races taking place at outdoor facilities and five on indoor snow. The events will highlight some of the UK’s most promising skiers, offering them the chance to participate in top-quality ski races across various age groups – from under-10 through to masters level. Callum Hemsley, CEO of EOLA, said: “We are thrilled to sponsor the EOLA GBR Series for the third consecutive year. Collaborating with these exceptional organisations to create opportunities for competition and participation across the UK is something we take immense pride in. Our mission is to help increase participation opportunities in snowsports, not only in the UK but also globally. Witnessing the enthusiasm and dedication of the participants is truly inspiring, and we eagerly anticipate cheering on all the competitors at this year’s races. We’re committed to nurturing the growth of the skiing community and fostering the development of future skiing champions.”
The EOLA GBR races are keen to encourage more para athletes and we have included a para category for the first time for the event.
Entries will be welcomed from para athletes to the eola GBR races. There will be a special category for para skiers. Para entries may be in any age category, and do not need to have seed points, but must comply with the other eligibility criteria for the event. Para athletes will ski the same courses set for the EOLA GBR event and would run as first racer(s) down the relevant courses for each run. Awards will be made for the para category by gender.
- 6th & 7th May eola GBR indoor Series Race 1 & 2 Snowsport Wales Chill Factore
- 17th & 18 June eola GBR indoor series races 3 & 4 Snowsport Scotland Breahead (provisional)
- 15th July eola GBR indoor series races 5 Snowsport England Chill Factore
- 20th & 21st May eola GBR Outdoor Series Race 1 &2 Snowsport Wales Llandudno
- 4th June eola GBR Outdoor Series Race 3 Snowsport Scotland Hillend
- 1st & 2nd July eola GBR Outdoor Series Race 4 & 5 Snowsport England Chatham
EOLA is a booking and management system perfect for dry ski slopes, streamlining bookings and slashing administrative tasks by half. Our platform benefits ski slope operators like Active Nation, Ski Cardiff and Pontypool Ski Slope along 400+ outdoor activity companies, with the potential to double bookings and save time:
- Streamlined Booking: Effortless online booking for skiing sessions, lessons, and events, featuring real-time availability and automated confirmations.
- Efficient Management: Centralised control of bookings, schedules, instructors, and equipment, cutting admin time by 50%.
- Customisable Solution: Flexible features and integrations tailored to your unique needs.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: User-friendly booking process, increasing satisfaction and repeat customers.
Exclusive Snowsport England, Scotland and Wales Partnership Offer:Join EOLA through our Snowsport partnership and receive £5,000 in booking fees free! Experience EOLA’s transformative benefits with no upfront cost, and deliver unforgettable skiing experiences to your customers.