Bormio Italy 8th – 16th February 2O24
The day-to-day programme is now agreed, with the FIS races running from the Thursday 8th to Tuesday 12th, overlapping with the Children’s programme which runs from Sunday 11th through to Friday 16th. We always try to fit in as much racing as possible but with large entry numbers it isn’t always possible to squeeze in yet another race every year!
Our event officially begins with the opening parade, scheduled to take place during the afternoon of Saturday 10th February. This is the town’s chance to say ‘thank you’ to all the athletes and supporters for coming, with the occasion usually marked with a parade through town, live music and refreshments. More details to come!
FIS Competition Programme
Children and U10/12 Competition Programme
Details on GBSKI.com
Visit GBSKI.com for details about individual races, live timing, start lists and race results:
Proposed date for Official Invitation – November 2023
Proposed opening date for entries – November 2023
Closing date for GBR entries – 22nd January 2024
- All competitors in age groups U10-U16 must be registered with a British Home Nation (Snowsport England, Scotland or Wales). We are unable to accept any entries from unregistered competitors.
- All U18, U21, Senior and Masters racers must be registered with FIS as an Alpine competitor to take part in these Championships (please note that a FIS Masters registration is not the same as a FIS Alpine registration). Applications for the appropriate licence should be made direct to GB Snowsport as soon as possible and at least three weeks prior to the closing date shown above. The Organising Committee accepts no responsibility for any failure of competitors to ensure that their FIS registration is valid.
- Non-British (international) FIS entries should be made through your National Ski Association on the appropriate NSA FIS entry forms in accordance with FIS regulations. FIS quotas will be enforced.
- Those entering the BASS seeded races (U14 and U16) should ensure that their existing HN registration is renewed well before the publication of the BASS seed lists that we will be using for the competition, otherwise they will be drawn in the group with ‘no points’ at the end of the start list.
- All competitors must have a current insurance policy that permits them to ski race. The Organising Committee may require proof of insurance such as a valid governing body race licence or an independent certificate of insurance. The Organising Committee reserves the right to refuse entry to skiers who do not possess seed points and who cannot demonstrate a minimum level of competence. Suitable evidence may include previous race results or a Coach’s certification.
- All British entries must be made via the official online entry system. We are unable to accept postal entries.
While in resort if you need to find out any information then please come to the Race Office and we will be happy to help you. The race office is just off the roundabout between the bottom of the Stelvio piste and the gondola, across the road from the Hotel Derby. Snowsport England flags and banners will show you the way.
- Event Welfare Officer – Karen Conde firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 7725 884 043
- Race Director – David Manns email@example.com / +44 7733 131212
- Race Secretary – Andrea Grant firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 7956 422 839