WHATEVER YOUR SNOWSPORT, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
PEACE OF MIND PROTECTION
Whether you are a club, instructor, coach, leader, competitor or individual member, you are covered by the bespoke insurance arrangement Snowsport England have with their appointed broker, Sports Insure.
The Liability insurance you receive as an affiliated member of Snowsport England protects you if you are held responsible and are negligent for causing injury to a third party or have caused damage to a third party’s property. Cover applies during official, recognised and approved training, competitions and related events of Snowsport England.
An insurance portal has been designed to provide you with all the information you need regarding the cover you receive and how to make a claim.
ski & snowboard INSURANCE BENEFITS
- Claims dealt with efficiently
- Covers claims against you of up to £10 million
- No excess to pay in the event of a claim against you
- Cover applies during official, recognised and approved training, competitions and related events of Snowsport England
SNOWSPORT INSURANCE FOR CLUBS
The insurance cover provided via your affiliation to Snowsport England will protect you and your club if you are deemed negligent in injuring another person or causing damage to another person’s property. The cover provided includes:
- Club Property
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers (Management Liability)
Cover applies during official training, competitions, related events and official social events, all of which are authorised and recognised by Snowsport England.
SKI & SNOWBOARD Insurance for INSTRUCTORS AND COaches
As an instructor or coach or of Snowsport England, you receive liability insurance as part of your membership. This includes;
- Public Liability & Professional Indemnity with a limit of £10,000,000.
- Covers the cost of defending a claim made against you following negligent advice whilst instructing/coaching, provided that the activity falls within your Snowsport England licensing remit.
- As a self-employed instructor/coach of Snowsport England, you are covered to deliver recognised Snowsport England activities, up to a max of £25,000.
- You are covered as a sole trader, or limited company.
- You are only covered as a sole trader. If you employ staff/ coaches, you must speak to Sports Insure to obtain a separate liability quotation.
SNOWSPORT Travel insurance
Although travel insurance is not included as part of the Snowsport England membership, we know how important it is to have suitable travel insurance when going overseas for a Snowsport holiday, or to train or compete in skiing or snowboarding events.
Snowsport England and Sports Insure have put together tailor-made travel insurance packages.
“Meets the needs of my kids who train & compete in freestyle skiing for GB, for a decent price!” – Daran Rowlands, father of three freestyle skiers
In addition to a standard travel policy, sports insure can offer;
- Competitive single trip and annual policies
- No limit on the number of days of winter sports cover, competitive, training or holiday offered on both single trip and annual holidays
- Off-piste, heli-skiing, freestyle etc
- £10,000,000 medical expenses limit as standard
- Emergency assistance on call 24/7
- Extended cover for Snowsport training and competition – extensions for damage to ski equipment, piste closure refunds etc
- An easy referral process to Sports Insure, should you have medical conditions to declare or exceed the standard, policy age limit etc.
We used Sports Insure for my sons trip to a ski race training camp in Europe. Unfortunately he got injured, the compassion, understanding and quick, efficient service from Sport Insure genuinely helped to take the edge off a stressful time. I also appreciated the lack of cynicism displayed in our small claim. Kind and courteous at all points. Thank you – I have already used them again – Nikki Blackhurst
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO GET A QUOTE
This facility has been endorsed by Snowsport England, the cover available is comprehensive and adequately protects members travelling overseas. If annual cover is purchased, the policy will also cover additional trips throughout the year, whether these are personal business trips, or additional family holidays, it can all be covered under one policy.
If you have any queries regarding the new travel insurance offer, please contact the Snowsport England account manager at Sports Insure, Chris Rhodes, on 07973 566 424 or email email@example.com