Why join Snowsport England?
- Our members, clubs and volunteers are the lifeblood of our sport.
- Your support directly impacts our ability to grow and offer opportunities for all.
- Our members help to support and develop the sport you love at a national and club level.
take advantage of these benefits
- Exclusive offers with Snowsport England retail partners
- Tailor-made travel insurance packages (more information)
- Monthly Slopeside news bulletin with updates, expert tips and advice, competitions and offers
- Liability Insurance cover (Professional or personal depending on membership – more information)
- FREE for members of Snowsport England affiliated clubs (first year only – email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code)
I grew up using Pendle Ski Club and Kandahar and had a fantastic time. There are over 120 clubs and facilities in England, covering all types of Snowsport activities. You can join Snowsport England and get involved where ever you live.
Dave Ryding – Britain’s most successful Alpine racer
Participating in Snowsport has great benefits for your physical and mental health, join Snowsport England today and become part of the family
Chemmy Alcott – English former World Cup alpine ski racer, Overall Senior British National Champion and Overall British Ladies Champion