Thinking of setting up your own club? We are always looking for passionate people to get involved with snowsport. Below is a handy checklist you will need to get started:
- Is there already a similar club in your area?
- Is there demand for a new snowsports club?
- Do you have access to the facilities you need?
- Do you have a clear club structure, goals and rules?
- Do you have enough volunteers and coaches?
- Do you have the relevant health, safety and welfare documents in place?
- Do you have a plan for funding and budgeting?
- Do you have a plan to promote your club?
Need more help? Sport England have created the Club Matters resource below to help you operate a sports club effectively.