Snowsport England are looking for the next generation of Nordic ski coaches to find, develop and support England’s up and coming talent in Nordic skiing. We require a small team of determined and innovative individuals to bring the Futures project to Snowsport England Nordic, which has proven successful amongst the other Snowsport disciplines.
SE is focused on finding the right candidates for this project and therefore giving the opportunity to support coaches through formal qualifications and performance development initiatives (provided that the individual agrees to the commitments of the role).
The role will require a high level of the following skills;
- Event organisation
- Time management and logistics
- Communication and leadership
- Technical ability and delivery in Nordic skiing
- Finance management
Responsibilities of the role would include:
- Organising and delivering localised training rollerski sessions
- Organising and delivering larger scale training and race events
- Junior athlete management
- Equipment management
- Coordinating with sports facilities
- Reporting activity and progress to Snowsport England
- Managing budgets and costing for all project activities
If this sounds of interest and you’re passionate about growing the sport of Nordic skiing and building opportunities for potential athletes of the future, as well as your own personal coaching development, we would like to hear from you!
All expressions of interest will be responded to in a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com
Please ensure your expression of interest is completed by 31st October 2022.