Snowmark is the snowsport specific version of Clubmark, it represents a higher standard of welfare, equity, coaching and management.
The benefits of Snowmark:
- The development and communication of clear goals and objectives, highlighting the club’s focus and ambition which provides a platform for growth.
- All training is up-to-date and demonstrates that the club is operating at its best.
- Adopting more organised systems help the club to run more effectively.
- Updating policies, training and systems increases productivity and credibility to schools and local authorities that must ensure quality, child-friendly systems and procedures.
- Increases parent’s confidence when choosing a club for their child.
- Assists the club in strategies for recruitment of new members.
- Gives the club priority over other clubs and discounts with some leisure operators and local authorities.
- Provides recognition for high-quality clubs.
- Provides assurance to members that their club is a well-managed and offers the best in coaching and sports development.
- Tangible benefits such as access to the Active Kids scheme where clubs can apply for equipment.
Check out the Club Matters resources for tools to help you become a Snowmarked club.