Active Nation are on the hunt for an exceptional Snowsports Manager to join the management team.
The right candidate will be dynamic, self-motivated and able to draw on a range of outdoor coaching and teaching practices to create significant and beneficial experiences for supporters. Within such a competitive market, Active Nation are looking for a strong, confident person who thrives on challenge and believes in being the best.
Active Nation is a very special charity with very important role to fulfil. The charity strive to make it possible for anybody to live a healthy and happy life, and their mission is to persuade the nation to be active. This role is pivotal to the achievement of the charity’s goals.
The ideal candidate would be:
– Be a brilliant conversationalist and develop excellent relationships with new and existing supporters (customers)
– You will ensure the successful day-to-day operation of the centre through a clear process of focusing on people, safety, service and standards.
– You will need to have a proven track record in delivering lessons at all levels and ages, plus hold a minimum of UK Snowsports Level 1 or equivalent qualification.
– You will be responsible for the Snowsports program, head up the team of casual instructors and act as a duty manager as required along with assisting in the maintenance program
– A passion for customer service is essential as is a desire to coach this through your team.
– A flexible approach to working patterns in a 7-day-a-week business. That will require working both evenings and weekends
Closing date: 4th July 2021
Interview Date: w/c 5th July 2021
To apply: Send your CV and a cover letter with your phone number to Clive Marshall, Assistant Business Manager: Clive.firstname.lastname@example.org