Nordic Committee Secretary Vacancy
- Interested in the Nordic Snowsport disciplines
- Highly organised
- An effective communicator
- Wiling and able to invest time to support Snowsport in England
We are looking for people who are passionate about Snowsport, and can commit their time, energy, and enthusiasm to developing and supporting the sport we all love. We want to attract people from all backgrounds who reflect the values of Snowsport England.
The Secretary on our Nordic Committee is a crucial role which enables it to function efficiently and effectively.
The Nordic Committee’s role is to;
- Increase awareness of the Nordic disciplines.
- Grow the sport & widen the diversity and inclusivity of those participating in all Nordic disciplines.
- Nurture and develop volunteers in clubs and at events.
- Increase satisfaction levels within our clubs, members, and volunteers.
- Identify and develop talent within the Nordic Snowsport disciplines.
If you are interested in applying for this role please download the role description below, if you would like additional information on the role and the committee please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 15th January 2021
To apply for this position please complete and submit this application form